Thursday, October 15, 2009

Enter mommyhood

So, Patrick and I have officially decided that I will stay at home..it was something we had thought about for  quite some time, but only decided Tuesday.  I sent my notice into Footprints yesterday morning..sad about not working anymore, but "working" for Maddie is the hardest I have every worked in my entire life.

I my try to be a contract employee with Footprints, but it may not work out depending on what HR says..we shall see.

In the meantime Mads is getting so big and changing everyday..She is starting to give little smiles (unless her daddy is in the room and then she gives huge smiles!).  She is also finding her voice..I think she sounds like a terradactyl, but at least she is starting to make a noise other than cries.  Her eyes are still dark green and I am hoping they either stay that way or go hazel, but she does have the gene for brown eyes so only time will tell. The one thing that has stayed is her hair! that child has a ton of black hair and it is only getting thicker!

We are finally getting to try her cloth diapers as she is big enough now. I hope they work out well, if not we have found a brand of diapers that are biodegradable and do not have any polymers in them or that will stay around for 500 years.

She is also going through a rough spot with sleeping she is also at 6 weeks so she is also going through another growth spurt..at least I may get 2 weeks off between 6 and 10 weeks when she goes through another one..all I know is this kid sure can eat! but when you are as cute as she is, it is okay :)

I am researching mom groups and have found one through my friend Janis called LKN moms based in Mooresville.  We are also starting infant massage classes at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers