Well, we have put up Madeleine's first Christmas tree and what a pretty tree it is! Patrick and I picked out our family ornament as well as Maddie's first ornament to put on the tree. We hope by the time she has her own home she will have enough ornaments to at least decorate a small tree and then she continue the same tradition with her family. Nana and Papa were here to decorate the tree with us and we hope that is also a new Carpenter family tradition for our Maddie.
I still need to get the personalized stockings for the fireplace, but as usual I am second guessing my choice, so heres to hoping I make a choice before Christmas is over! I haven't done much decorating this year other then the tree..I can't seem to motivate myself to take the week it normally takes to decorate the house for the holiday. I know this is the last year I can get away with hardly any decorations as Patrick and Mads will hold me to it every year. She will love the Dept 56 Villages as much as I do, our own little village that we create to celebrate our family Christmas!
We are so blessed.
I thank God every day for the love that he has blessed me with in my life.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.